Senior IT Audit Manager
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for a Senior IT Audit Manager, who will be reporting to the Head of Group Internal Audit.
In this position, you will lead a close-knit team of 2 IT Internal Auditors in the management, review and provision of insightful and practical advice on technology infrastructure, network, systems and security across the organization. Moreover, you will coordinate third parties, in case of co-sourcing activities.
- Contribute to the definition of the Group Internal Audit Plan, including identification of emerging risks;
- Manage independent risk-focused assurance reviews of the operating design, effectiveness and efficiency of IT infrastructure, network, systems and governance;
- Identify weaknesses in technology process and internal controls and recommend practical and value-added solutions to management, to improve operations and minimise risks;
- Prepare and discuss audit reports with senior leaders and obtain management response for timely remediation and follow-ups where necessary;
- Ensure compliance with the Internal Audit Manual and Standards of Institute Internal Auditors;
- Build and maintain relationships with the key stakeholders within the IT community, the wider organisation;
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and knowledge-sharing across the Internal Audit team, liaising with the Group Internal Audit Professional Practice team as required;
- Assist the Head of Group Internal Audit and GIA Professional Practice Team in the preparation of the reports for the Audit Committee, presenting key audit findings and progress against the Internal Audit Plan.
Who we are looking for:
You possess the resilience and integrity to constructively challenge stakeholders and provide guidance on how to drive technological innovation and improvement across the business.
Your leadership style focuses on outcomes and solutions and you are enthusiastic about fostering a supportive culture within your team, in which members can reach their potential and bring their best selves to work.
You are technically acute and are able to interact with subject matter experts in terms that resonate and build credibility, whilst also being able to explain the importance of audit activities and their role in building an outstanding IT function.
- University degree in Accounting, Business / Commerce, Computer Science, Information Technology or other relevant field;
- At least 10 years of experience as an IT Internal Auditor or in a similar role, in Multinational Manufacturing/ Consumer Business Companies (experience in Fast-moving Consumer Goods industry preferred);
- Understanding of systems infrastructure (networks, hardware, operating systems, databases, and applications);
- Experience of process analysis and control assessment to identify weaknesses and improvement areas;
- Knowledge of IT standards and key regulations impacting IT such as COBIT, ISO 270001 or ITIL;
- Knowledge of SAP, MS Office, as well as knowledge of ACL is desirable;
- Professional certifications (e.g. CISA/CIA or equivalent) can be a plus;
- Strong analytical skills and close attention to detail, including the ability to analyse data, systems and procedures;
- Highly-developed project management, organisation, prioritisation and time management skills;
- Solid ability in negotiating and influencing stakeholders and able to show resilience in dealing with discussions on audit findings;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Fluent in English.
We offer truly rewarding careers, salary package commensurate with experience, great international development opportunities, together with a dynamic working environment and culture, iconic brands & products and values as core.
Key benefits include:
- Workplace flexibility;
- Personal Development;
- Commitment to culture;
- Inclusive environment;
- Career opportunities.
Is this your next challenge? Apply now!
If this role sounds appealing, do not hesitate to submit your application! We’d love to hear from you and find out what unique blend of skills, knowledge and attributes you can bring to Ferrero.
We encourage all interested applicants to apply, by submitting your:
- Cover letter (detailing why you are a suitable candidate for this position, in terms of experience and achievements) and
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.