Senior Internal Compliance Expertise Associate
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
- Implement and develop the internal audit approach, methodology and tools
- Assist in conducting audit assignments and performing the following activities in line with the line manager’s instructions
- Work on collaborative inquiries during the audit interview
- Manage substantive audit testing and sampling
- Provide desktop data collection and analysis
- Archive audit traces and documentation
- Draft the audit plan, programs, risk analysis and audit reports
- Follow-up on previous audit findings with mitigation status
- Work on internal control continuous improvements
Who we are looking for:
- University degree in Accounting or other finance related field
- 1-3 years of professional experience in auditing
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and work on multiple assignments
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to travel
- Advanced level of English and Mandarin
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.