Job Location: [[Casablanca]]
Job Location: [[Morocco]]
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented Sales analyst to join our team in Morocco. The incumbent evaluates and identifies trends in sales by analyzing industry data, from both within a company and outside. This involves collecting and examining data and using the information gathered to create coherent, value added reports, then presenting them to internal stakeholders.
- Analyze data over time to forecast sales trends
- Communicate with management team regularly
- Review past sales data to determine trends in productivity
- Prepare accurate reports using data from internal and external sources
- Evaluate third-party data to determine best practices for company success
- Present actionable information and insights to team members and management
- Gather and analyze data in order to understand problems and address them proactively
- Collaborate with team members and members of other departments
Who we are looking for:
- Min. Master’s Degree in Finance or Marketing
- At least 5 years’ experience in similar roles
- Good communication in English and French
- Strong knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, database and presentation software
- Advanced problem-solving and analysis skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Excellent time management
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.