Raw & Pack Material Procurement Manager
Job Location: Manisa
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Raw&Packaging Material Procurement Manager who is going to report to Ferrero Turkey Procurement Manager. Serving for both Çikolata and Fındık Company in Ferrero Turkey, you will mainly be responsible for leading and performing raw and packaging material procurement process.
The right candidates would require to be competent in negotiatons with different stakeholders, supplier scanning and quality delivery. With a detail-oriented approach, you will ensure that the processes are in line with the Group Policy. If you think you are a good ift for this role, please apply now!
• Leading and performing raw and packaging material procurement process to ensure supply; and providing the best conditions in terms of price, quality, technical requirement, delivery, reliability and sustainability in accordance with the Group Policies
• Supporting Region Procurement Manager and Group Category Managers in order to optimize and standardize the procurement processes, maximizing the process performances and delivering the best results for the business
• Scouting alternative suppliers and/or new materials in accordance with Ferrero requirements; following local market trends and macroeconomics closely
• Leading suppliers’ performance, classification and evaluation activities
• Defining annual budget for procurement categories according to the Group guidelines
• Leading contract, liability and insurance management in line with the Group Rules with local and global departments
• Leading procurement key programs and initiatives
• Monitoring monthly basis Risk&Opportunities on cost figures
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s degree
• Preferably +10 years of proven working experience
• Solid capabilities in leadership and people management
• Excellent negotiation and communication skills with analytical thinking
• Ability to manage high complexities with multi-tasking skills
• Knowledge in SAP (SAP Ariba is a plus) and Office tools (Power BI is a plus)
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in English
• No travel restriction
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.