Product Technical Performance Manager Kinder Internship
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a 6 months curricular internship inside our R&D Department to support the product development & implementation of new products as well as definition of industrial processes for Kinder products across the world.
The candidate will work in a highly dynamic and international environment within Ferrero, with the following responsibilities.
- Definition of the ideal technological parameters of a modeling line using a pilot line;
- Crystallization study filling with vegetable fats;
- Study of different methods of crystallization of molded finished products and evaluation of the influence on fat bloom;
- Production of molded products using different raw materials and study of the influence on fat bloom;
- Laboratory support for fat bloom analysis.
- Active participation in meetings on fat bloom topics;
- Construction DoE trials vs Fat bloom;
- Study of the crystallization of the filling both DSC and optical microscopy;
- Support to the manager in the activities related to the fat bloom study;
- Search for articles on the fat bloom study.
Who we are looking for:
- Student of master degree in Food Technology / Food Science or related field
- Analytical skills, proactive attitude, curiosity to learn, teamwork, drive for results attitude;
- Passionate for our products, consumers and category;
- Knowledge of Chemical, Microbiologist, Sensory and Nutritional Analysis, industrial processes;
- MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word);
- English Fluent.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand, and ability to cooperate with employees at all levels and great organisational skills on the other, would be key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a part of the team and build good relations with stakeholders at all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment as well as the ability to embed new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become high performer here.