Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a Process Technologist in our Manisa Plant to report to Plant Technologist. As Process Technologist of a growing plant, you will be responsible to guarantee the proper application of the procedures using specifications, standards, methods and instruments to measure and monitor the development of the process in the product in collaboration with Quality and Production.
If you have the enthusiasm and desire to develop as an individual as well as develop the capability of the operation with interest in the food industry sector, we are waiting for your application!
- Responsible for correcting application process consistency (dosage, timelines, critical parameters, etc.,) regarding the product specification/requirements,
- Collect and analyze production data with the aim of identifying areas to continuous improvement of quality and efficiency, decrease/eliminate rejected products,
- Responsible for problem solving and providing technical support for production teams,
- Define the preliminary conditions for conducting tests and lead trials on the line with focus on industrial production,
- Define the process standards / process parameters,
- Contribute with new ideas and projects for the continuous improvement of the process and lines,
- Assess and define the process monitoring needed
- Assist production in procedure and SOP creation and implementation
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +3 years of experience in a related field
- Enthusiasm and desire to develop as an individual as well as develop the capability of the operation
- Committed and process-oriented approach
- Passioniate for identifying creative solutions to challenges
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.