Operations Support Assistant
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The primary function of this role is to collect and organize information to support the achievement of targets, by creating and maintaining documentation related to the Operation (UGP Cookies) activities in Sharepoint and by organizing and managing the training plan for the department.
- Collecting and analyzing information coming from the shop floor, such as inventory levels, machines downtimes, quality results and others to help the definition of actions.
- Input data on SAP related to inventory adjusts, machine hours, downtimes and others.
- Work with the supervisors (RTOs) and AG to keep the SOPs, OPLs and other documents updated, by capturing all changes and improvements done over time.
- Support the continuous improvement (CI) activities at the shop floor.
- Manage the training plan for the Operations department (UGP), interacting with the supervisors (RTOs) to assure the execution on time of the training plan
- Responsible to comply with all Safety and Food Safety regulations, policies and procedures including plant in proper sanitary condition at all times, allergen control, pest control, guidelines followed.
- Proactively engage in the development and training of hourly labor and support such plans developed by plant leadership.
- Adhere to and administer company policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for someone that has the ability to manage multiple priorities that is able to effectively work with employees at all levels of the organization. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, experienced in document management and control, have a strong background in SAP and working with MS Office. A demonstrated ability to lead and motivate others will be critical in this role.
- High School Diploma/GED and a minimum of 2 years of manufacturing proven experience.
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with SAP
- Effective communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.