National Account Manager - Target Seasonal
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
This position is remote, but preference is for the role to be based in Minneapolis, MN.
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
We are looking for a highly motivated and results-driven individual with a passion for building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The Target National Account Manager, Seasonal will be responsible for executing and driving a retail sales plan for Target that will result in the delivery of sales and profit growth on our Ferrero seasonal portfolio. In this role you will be a primary contact to manage the business relationship with the key Category Buyers at Target. This position will report to the Director of Sales - Target and collaborate with multiple teams at Ferrero.
- Manage all aspects of account management with Target on Ferrero's Seasonal Portfolio
- Lead all seasonal sales calls, seasonal business reviews and develop key seasonal presentations to effectively drive seasonal initiatives for customer category and Ferrero
- Own relationship with Target category buyer and execute formalized, value-added engagement plan with established feedback loop to act on customer input
- Develop customer specific plans working collaboratively with Trade Marketing, Category Management, Revenue Growth Management and Finance
- Identify medium and long-term business opportunities at Target for seasons and present these opportunities internally and externally to Target
- Align customer initiatives to Ferrero strategic enablers to drive a meaningful JBP process
- Achieve KPI’s to contribute to total Target’s KPI attainment
- Use trade judiciously to drive demand at Target during key seasonal holidays of Halloween, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, and Easter, while identifying opportunities of smaller holidays of Mother/Father’s Day, July 4th as well as others
- Develop accurate SKU-level seasonal forecasts based on expected demand during each season, and promotions and own forecast accuracy for Target
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree is required; MBA is a plus
- At least 5 years of Sales, Account Management, Merchandising, and/or Category Management experience is required
- Entrepreneurial mindset and desire to build a successful career with a growing global company
- Interpersonal skills to interface effectively with the necessary stakeholders
- Strategic and proactive thinking to develop sales strategies and translate them into distribution, shelving, pricing and merchandising achievements to close gaps and increase sales
- Strong data analytic skills to monitor, track and proactively address customer performance
- Effective story telling competencies to present key insights in front of internal and external stakeholders
- Understand contribution of Target with respect to volume, assortment, seasonal performance, and distribution
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero North America provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.