Lean Manufacturing Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are currently looking for a Ferrero Operations Excellence (FOX) Specialist to support the Fox and Operations KPIs Team in coordinating the sites and regions in implementing Lean/6 Sigma methodologies in accordance with the deployment of the FOX program.
Reporting to the Fox Industrial & Logistics Manager, this role offers the opportunity to get valuable insights into our overall Operations organization and ways of working at both HQs and in the Regions/Countries and it is a solid springboard for further development within our organization.
- Being the point of contact for the Area Industrial Manager and Area Supply Chain Manager, coordinate the Operational Excellence program on a multi-countries cluster (Area) Level
- In collaboration with the local teams and the internal and external stakeholders, support the lean transformation journey of the assigned sites
- Facilitate the implementation of Lean tools such as standard work, 5S, SMED, Autonomous Maintenance, visual factory and error proofing (poka yoke)
- Deploy appropriate methodologies to problem solving and, in doing that, support the local teams to perform root cause analysis
- Perform Lean health checks, workplace audits and streamlining processes within the area of responsibility
Who we are looking for:
• University degree in Engineering
• Operational and lean manufacturing management experience (from 3 to 5 years in a role performing operational excellence transformations)
• Lean / Continuous Improvement toolkit application skills (value stream mapping, 5S, Kaizen, Kanban, Error proofing, SMED, team problem solving, AM etc.).
• Previous experience in product manufacturing represents a strong asset
• Comfortable in managing complexities with multiple variables
• High attention to details and precision
• Strong accountability and proactivity
• Excellent interpersonal skills to deal professionally and effectively with senior management
• Availability to travel
• Project Management skills
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Power Point) and Microsoft Power BI
• Fluency in English is mandatory
• The knowledge of any other language represents a strong asset
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.