Key Account Sales Officer_Jaipur
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you are accountable for your results, focus activities on attaining set objectives, this role can interest you! As a Key Account Sales Officer your main focus will be to implement and execute company objectives in the market by adhering to company policies, systems, quality standards by mobilizing the plans to meet short term and long term sales objectives, utilizing innovation and maximizing growth.
- Plan & achieve monthly, session wise & annual volume targets
- Maintain availability and visibility of all listed SKUs in the territory
- Ensure quality of products across all stores/DC
- Train & lead the front line sales force (MOs)
- Coordinate with the buyers for regular POs and supplies
- Execution of all activities to be managed through the MOs
- Maintain hygiene with control on the credit day
Who we are looking for:
• Graduate with 2 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG/Food/Beverage industry with good communication & interpersonal skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in field sales
• Previous experience in the FMCG segment will be a plus
• Fluency in English and Hindi
• Proven sales experience with a track record of fulfilling targets
• Knowledge of commercial and office software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.