Junior Buyer Curricular Internship
Job Location: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a curricular internship as part of General Procurement team
- You will support central categories with the main activities (quota allocations, RFQ, database update)
- You will participate to internal stakeholder and suppliers’ day by day management
- You will analyze forecast data
- Run reports, from data extraction, analysis and will discuss the results with buyers
- Update of the existing reports
- You will monitor internal KPIs and analyze financial variances under buyers’ supervision
Who we are looking for:
- A student in Business Management, Economy, Engineering or equivalent
- Experienced in team working, problem solving and criticalities management
- Attention to details and strong proactivity
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office (advanced Excel)
- SAP experience will be considered a plus
- A person willing to be part of an international company
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.