INTERNSHIP Toys Junior Business Analyst (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero HQs in Luxembourg, we are looking for an intern who will join the Finance department.
You will support the Toys Business Controller in the process of Surprise cost planning during Forecast/Guidelines processes and in all the analysis and controlling activities related to the Surprise Business for the Group.
- Support in Management of Volumes and Toys Cost for the Industrial evaluation of the Campaign 23/24 and for the Forecast of the campaign 22/23;
- Participate in the Group Guidelines process for the definition of the Surprise cost trend expectations at Brand level;
- Maintain Financial Database and provide surprise costs detailed analysis and Reporting for presentation addressed to the Key Stakeholder (Area Marketing, Central Marketing, Operations);
- Contribute to the preparation of periodical Report on Sales/Full P&L/Category performances;
- Relations with the following departments: Global Category Management, Area Marketing Management, Operations, Group Planning and Controlling, Area Controlling.
Who we are looking for:
- Master/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or similar;
- CIMA Certification is considered an asset;
- 0 up to 2 years of experience in Financial Controlling/Accounting;
- Experience in FMCG sector can be considered a plus;
- Positive and proactive attitude;
- Flexible and curious to learn;
- Problem solving attitude;
- Ability to work in a team.
- Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- SAP and Essbase knowledge is an asset.
- Fluent in English;
- Any additional language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Strong analytical mind, attention to details on one hand and great organisational skills on the other, are the key to success. Employee contribution and engagement at Ferrero is based on the individual, team and organisation dimension, so you should have the ability to work independently, as a team member and build good relations with stakeholders on all levels. Being flexible and dealing with a dynamic working environment and embedding new knowledge and skills in existing competencies will definitely help you to become a high performer here.