INTERNSHIP Cybersecurity Network & System (Starting from September)
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Cybersecurity Intern, you will be able to experience firsthand how a manufacturing company network and system security is managed, at enterprise level.
You will be responsible for the management of your own project:
- IoT Security: Identification of public standards and security controls to develop an automated audit assessment for IoT printers.
- Identification of IoT security baseline: through research and referencing public standards such as NIST or CIS, the intern will define the necessary security controls to ensure security in IoT devices, with special considerations for printers;
- Development of an audit mechanism: using widely used assessment tool Nessus, the intern will be able to develop and execute an automated audit using the already identified controls and execute a pilot on a real environment.
- Domain Security: Development of an automated mechanism for the monitoring of Ferrero domains status and DMARC compliance to reduce the possibility of domain spoofing attacks in emails.
- Ferrero domain discovery: You will develop a script to check the existence of new, and status of, currently owned Ferrero domains including: Subdomains of known domains, similar domains or related domains;
- DMARC coverage: Yo will develop a script to check current DMARC DNS entries of Ferrero owned domains as to ensure their protection with DMARC, an email authentication, policy, and reporting protocol. This script will provide an overview of the current DMARC coverage as well as individual DMARC configurations for future remediation.
Who we are looking for:
- Mandatory or voluntary internship supported by University, in an Information Technology related filed (preferred Computer Sciences, Information, Telecommunications and Cybersecurity related);
- Adaptable and resourceful;
- Detail oriented, responsible and organized;
- Capable of managing and completing prioritized tasks in the assigned time;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with clarity in spoken and written communications;
- Ability to work well as part of a team;
- Trustworthiness with access to confidential information.
- Basic knowledge on IT topics (Windows and Linux Operative Systems, network devices, protocols and architectures, at least one programming language: PowerShell, Python…);
- Basic knowledge on Cybersecurity topics (Security principles and CIA triad, threat, vulnerability and risk concepts, common attack vectors);
- Experienced in Microsoft Office Tools: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in English (oral and written);
- Any additional language is considered as a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.