Industrial and Supply Chain Food Safety Specialist
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarter in Luxembourg and our Group Quality function we are looking for an Industrial & Supply Chain Food Safety Specialist who will support the Industrial & Supply Quality Development manager.
The Industrial & Supply Chain Food Safety Specialist is responsible for defining rules and guidelines in the Industrial perimeter.
- Define Food safety policies and programs with transversal application;
- Define Group’s Allergen FP management and compliance with relevant regulation;
- Manage with Product Integrity and Food Law Departments allergen cross contamination labelling (label allergen warning);
- Manage PDP system for allergen risk assessment mapping and consequent labelling;
- Define programs for Prevention of Cross Contamination;
- Define Rules and guidelines for Plants' best practices;
- Lead Food Safety Projects for the Group as needed (i.e. Thermal Validation for cookies, for baked products et).
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Science and food technology or Biology or chemistry or other related fields;
- Previous work experience in FMCG industry within international environment will be conidered a plus;
- 3 years of work experience in a Quality function with a role focused on Food Safety;
- 1-3 years of work experience in quality system and certification function;
- Certifications and trainings related to ISO, IFS and other relevant standards will be conidered a plus;
- Experience in managing medium complexity projects involving different stakeholders;
- International experience and mind-set;
- Data management and visualization skills (e.g. Excel Pivot tables and formulas, PowerPoint);
- Project management skills;
- Presentation skills to achieve stakeholders’ engagement;
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multitasking, stress and short deadlines;
- Result oriented;
- Team work approach;
- Ethical and strong personal values;
- Change management orientation with continuous improvement approach.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- SAP experience as a user will be considered a plus.
- Fluent proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other European language will be considered an asset.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.