HR Business Partner - Industrial Extra Europe
Job Location: Luxembourg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for an experienced HR Business Partner to support the development, management and execution of HR key processes and projects across our Extra European Industrial network in a growing, challenging and diversified environment.
- Partner with Area, Region and Plant stakeholders aiming at supporting the proper and harmonized implementation of key Group HR processes (Talent Management, Reward/Salary Review, Workforce Planning, Reporting and others);
- Support the development of Group initiatives for fostering the Operations talent pipeline (e.g. coordination and facilitation of Industrial Graduate Program across the manufacturing sites);
- Support the Area Industrial HRBP and Area Industrial Directors on the development of the HR Operations Roadmap and its regular deployment via the masterplan process and the interface with HR CoEs for the proactive development of programs and solutions across the Industrial Areas;
- Coordinate and support the planning and execution of international mobility processes, from the management reviews/definition of the profiles till the onboarding/induction plans;
- Act as an HR data scientist, aiming at maximizing the development and the proper use of HR data platforms (e.g. central coordination of the Industrial HR dashboard);
- Actively support the management on specific projects defined at Group/Area level.
Who we are looking for:
- 5-7 years’ proven experience as an HR Business Partner – a previous manufacturing experience is a plus;
- Experience in coordinating key HR processes, such as performance management, development, training, recruitment, salary review processes and workforce planning/reporting;
- Ability to execute daily operational activities and multiple priorities keeping a focus on the big picture and the overall strategic development of the function;
- Good communication and social skills, for enabling to build an effective business relationship and the proper management of relevant stakeholders;
- Results oriented and self-starter, for allowing the proper level of autonomy required in certain circumstances;
- Proactive attitude to diagnose areas of improvement and propose/develop solutions;
- Ability to work in multi-cultural teams and willing to constantly develop a global working network;
- Fundamentals around labor relations are required;
- Fluent in English, any other language is considered a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.