Hazelnut Procurement Specialist
Job Location: Trabzon
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a strong communicator and results-driven experienced professional to join our East Black Sea Team (Trabzon & Ordu) as a Hazelnut Procurement Specialist directly reporting to the East Black Sea Hazelnut Procurement Manager. This position will mainly be responsible for leading and performing procurement process for ensuring the best conditions in terms of quality, delivery and sustainability are provided for Ferrero Hazelnut Company.
If you want to be a part of a dynamic organization with great supporters from different departments, and trust your interpersonal skills with your analytical capabilities, apply now and take the first step of your journey!
• You will implement purchasing and vendor management policies to reach the best possible results according to the Group requirements in terms of timing and flexibility
• You will analyze, align and evaluate the offers received and select the best available alternative
• You will conduct negotiations with suppliers for local purchase of hazelnut, aligned with internal procedures and Ferrero Code of Business Conduct
• You will maintain, consolidate and improve relationships with existing suppliers, to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives; and develop opportunities for new possible relationships
• You will support the locally managed contracts in the presence of Global Master Agreements, and the application of qualitative and quantitative contracts standards
• You will support the workflow information sent to Central and Local procurement functions (new suppliers, new geographies, new procedures / policies, best practices, etc.)
• You will prepare supplier scorecards and ensure that the required actions are taken during the harvest
• You will organize operational documentation and guidelines with the suppliers
• You will assist company in more efficient sourcing processes to obtain quality and optimize volume
Who we are looking for:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Preferably at least 3 years of experience
• Advanced communication and negotiation skills with planning, problem solving and decision-making competencies
• Skilled in analytical thinking with a detail-oriented approach
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.