Hazelnut Company Procurement Specialist Italy
Sede di lavoro: Caprarola
Caprarola (VT) - Italy
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In your role as a Procurement Specialist in our Hazelnut Company you will manage procurement activities of raw materials (hazelnuts) for the assigned areas/varieties, focusing on sustainable sourcing, reducing price volatility, improving quality level and minimizing supply risks, according to the procurement strategy for the Italian market.
Your key functions in this role will be the following:
- Budget and mid-term plan management
You will collaborate to define mid-term sourcing activity plan and related budget for your area of responsibility fully embedded in Global Hazelnut Procurement strategy, directly executing the defined strategy for the areas and/or varieties assigned.
- Business intelligence development
In your future role, you will ensure continuous data collection and analysis to support sourcing strategy, aligning and updating all the peers and relatives stakeholders.
- Scouting and negotiation
You will have the opportunity to perform market analysis identifying the key factors that may influence market dynamics (supply and demand, suppliers introduction, pricing trends, forex coverage, etc.), therefore propose and leads structured negotiations in alignment with sourcing strategies and in compliance with Ferrero policies.
- Source-to-pay management
As a key figure in our evoluted source-to-pay process, you will define and manage contracts with suppliers in compliance with contract policies, ensuring lean execution of sourcing strategies (source to pay process), to guarantee product availability at agreed conditions. For this reason you will maintain, consolidates and improve relationships with existing suppliers, to ensure continuity, manage criticalities and strengthen common objectives.
As a member of our local Hazelnut Procurement team in Italy, you will support the back-office activities for your area of responsibility (PO's creation, blocked invoice resolution, signatures collection).
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Economics, Business & Management or Agricultural Science and related fields;
- Minimum 3 years experience in Procurement activities for raw materials/commodities trading (food or agribusiness is a plus);
- Advanced capabilities of strategic sourcing, negotiation and project management;
- Drive for results and capable of working in complex, fast-moving and integrated organizations;
- Hands on attitude, flexibility, adaptability and focused on delivering results making things happen while building strong relationship with internal and external stakeholders;
- Available to relocate.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Italian and English;
- Other languages are considered a plus.
- SAP Knowledge;
- Proficiency in Excel (i.e. pivot tables, v-look up);
- Ability to work effectively with data and conduct/present financial analysis;
- Good skills in MS-Office applications (PowerPoint, Word).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.