Global eCommerce Acceleration Specialist
Job Location: Senningerberg
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
For our Ferrero Headquarters in Luxembourg we are currently looking for a Global eCommerce Acceleration Manager to be a primary change agent to drive the acceleration and and long-term growth plan of our eCommerce business. The person should act as trusted partner for the local markets in terms of strategy development, tailored acceleration plans and capability building. The person should partner on local execution and driving profitable growth and support transformational projects to accelerate our eCommerce maturity and help codify these to ensure a scalable and sustainable development. Moreover, the person should partner with key functions (e.g. Operations, IT, Finance, HR) to integrate eCommerce in their strategies and integrate eCommerce into the DNA of the wider organization.
- Support the development/evolution of a compelling eCommerce vision and strategy for Ferrero, in alignment with all key stakeholders;
- In partnership with the local market eCommerce Heads, defining eCommerce aspiration and strategies in line with Group eCommerce strategy;
- Co-developing tailored acceleration plans for new markets to drive capability development in partnership and following through implementation;
- Deploying codified capabilities (guidelines, playbooks, assets...) in the newly onboarded markets;
- Championing the use of a standardized set of ecommerce tools and processes that the local market teams can effectively deploy throughout their organizations;
- Supporting the eCommerce Acceleration lead in developing an integrated technology roadmap for eCommerce in order to maximize the speed and development of the IT capability in our organization;
- Supporting the eCommerce performance tracking and management across markets, as well as the follow-through on opportunities and challenges during the fiscal year;
- Partnering with the Ferrero University team to deliver relevant trainings for the accelerated developments in ecommerce and digital;
- Highlighting any issues with compliance and accountability across areas / markets / functions and flag duplications.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred; MBA / other advanced education a plus (preferred fields: economics, management, business administration, marketing, managerial engineering);
- 5/7 years of full time experience, with significant leadership experience;
- Experience in E-Commerce mandatory;
- Previous experience in the areas of strategy, sales and business development in international / global roles a strong plus;
- Experience in FMCG.
- Strong strategic thinking and solid analytical skills;
- Project management skills, ability to manage and prioritize multiple initiatives within scheduled timelines;
- High flexibility and result orientation;
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Capabilities to influence key functions & stakeholders;
- Curiosity and willingness to learn;
- Proactive attitude;
- Excellent skills with MS Office required (especially Powerpoint and Excel);
- Knowledge of eCommerce tools a strong plus (e.g. eContent management and product information management systems);
- Knowledge of advanced analytics tools a plus;
- English professional proficiency required, any other language a plus.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.