Job Location: Louisville
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Electrical Instrumentation Technician performs maintenance activities associated with electrical/electronic systems including programmable logic controllers, distributed control systems, as/dc drives, relay logic circuits and equipment software.
- Performing duties of preventive and predictable maintenance.
- Troubleshooting and repairing multiple electrical and mechanical systems plant wide.
- Reading and interpreting electrical wiring diagrams.
- Modifying existing systems to enhance efficiency and reduce downtime.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
Who we are looking for:
Associates degree in Electronic/Electrical Technologies or equivalent experience. Formal training in Allen Bradley PLCs and software to include troubleshooting, programming, and interfacing a plus.
- Five plus years’ prior job related experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Proficient with relevant computer programs.
- Extensive technical knowledge of plant control systems.
- Strong organizational, as well as, oral and written communications skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.