eCommerce Performance Marketing Manager
Job Location: London
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a talented professional to lead our retail and digital campaigns across the eCommerce omnichannel marketplace, marketplace and pureplay channels. You will be responsible for developing, leading and executing the retail eCommerce omnichannel and pureplayer media strategy.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about driving growth through effective marketing strategies. You will work closely with the media team, agency partners, brand marketing, sales channels, and other internal cross-functional parties to develop a comprehensive omnichannel media strategy.
Be part of Guiding 3rd party platforms, agencies and Customer marketing teams to build and execute digital performance marketing plans for BAU & seasonal campaigns.
You will develop a clear set of 'key performance indicators' (KPI's) for each customer ensuring they are aligned with Ferrero's strategy. As well as:
- Manage budget allocation across different channels to optimise reach vs cost efficiency. focusing on return on advertising spend
- Managing relationships with agencies & suppliers; conducting regular reviews to ensure performance targets are being met
- Setting goals for reach, engagement or ROI objectives for each campaign based on data analysis
- Be the subject matter expert (SME) for Amazon AMS (Amazon Marketing Services), Criteo & Citrus with a broad knowledge of alternative performance marketing toolsets across other digital channels & Customers.
- Serve as the UK internal retail digital marketing expert to champion and advocate the importance of eCommerce
Who we are looking for:
You will have experience in digital performance and reporting platforms such as: Amazon AMS, Criteo and CMS
- Developing & executing successful integrated omnichannel campaigns within a retailer environment (ideally across multiple countries)
- Digital search campaign management
- Digital media strategy execution
- Budgeting and planning
- Experience keeping up with industry trends related to eCommerce/Omnichannel/Pure Player retailers
You will also have excellent communication skills - written & verbal – with ability to effectively present concepts at all levels from strategist level details down detailed creative execution requirements
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.