Documental Flow Specialist
Sede di lavoro:
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the role:
The position has the responsability to ensure that all documental elements are correctly and timely executed to garantee production and service level, driving priorities and verifying the execution of all project phases.
Main Duties and Responsabilities:
- Technical support on the correct procedures to follow on the Product Documental Platform to relevant stakeholders according to their needs, criticalities, or chances for growth;
- Solving and preventing users’ problems during the documental process flow;
- Organization and provision of training sessions on documental flow procedures;
- Drafting of new training manuals, update of existing ones and creation of dedicated documents on continuous functionalities implemented on the Product Documental Platform;
- Listening to and collecting users’ feedback during dedicated meetings or workshops for proactively contributing to proposals of implementation and innovation of the documental process flow;
- Analysis and sharing of technical anomalies with IT suppliers and transversal teams while constantly monitoring their ongoing activities;
- Data processing and extraction for KPI analysis on different topics and sessions.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Modern Languages/Economics/Engineering;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills allowing to work with and influence various stakeholders;
- Experience in public speaking;
- Result-oriented and proactive mindset;
- Ability to prioritize and work effectively and autonomously in high-pressure situations within strict deadlines;
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office applications (especially Excel and PowerPoint);
- Familiarity with SAP is considered as a plus;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- Other languages are considered a plus