Distribution Planning Manager
Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
To be responsible for distribution planning for all China network
- Manage the stock by SKU/DC in order to reach the target in terms of stock coverage
- Arrange and manage on weekly basis pick up plan from each single co packer/local production plant to commercial warehouse in order to hit sales forecast
- For Imported SKU, arrange container booking from each production plant to 3 major ports in order to reach the target stock level
- For imported SKU, keep monitoring with support of Import manager the whole importation process (LT/Custom clearance/CIQ process) in order to get the goods on time and highlight about possible delay and providing back up plan
- Check the freshness by sku/region. Arrange transfer among DC if needed after run analysis in terms of transportation cost
- Prepare accurate reports showing stock evolution/Forecast Vs Incoming by SKU/DC
- Prepare accurate reports showing freshness situation and action to be taken
- Organize weekly meeting with trade marketing in order to discuss about last inventory situation and forecast evolution
Who we are looking for:
- Degree in Business / Logistics / Economics / Computer Studies
- 5-7 years working experience, preferably in Demand/Supply Planning, Inventory Management, Business Planning or Sales Operation etc. (experience in food company in a plus)
- Proficient computer skills with database and spread sheet programs.
- Detail oriented; proactive, self-motivated; team player and able to work under pressure
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Basic knowledge of SAP is a must/Knowledge of APO is a plus
- Proficient in English is a must (both speaking and writing)
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.