Demand Planning Specialist - Supply Chain Global Graduate Programme
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a fresh graduate to work in our Demand Planning department within the scope of 4-years structured Global Graduate Program.
This programme aims to develop talents who are willing to have an international career in Operations whereby they take over exciting roles and projects across Operations organization under the supervision of Ferrero leaders.
It includes an initial period of two years in Istanbul HQ office followed by two years international assignment to develop and expand your knowledge as part of our Ferrero Family, to embrace the Ferrero ways of working in producing our iconic products and ensuring that they reach our Consumers.
You will have the possibility to continue having an international career path after the Program‘s conclusion.
- Consistently interacting with sales and marketing references in order to provide support and consistently get updates,
- Collecting of historical and forecasting data from sales and marketing (qty, rev, price),
- Managing the aggregation of sales and marketing data on common framework,
- Coaching and disseminating forecasting methodologies and tools to the business references,
- Assuring a demand plan for the full S&OP horizon considering trends, commercial initiatives, distributor input and leveraging analytics,
- Providing inputs and insight to the business references regarding operations plans/ constraints.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree,
- Fresh graduate with internship & voluntary activities experience in Supply Chain,
- Fluency in English,
- Strong user skills in MS Office,
- Curiosity and openness to intercultural environment,
- Committed, logical and process-oriented work approach,
- Great passion and interest in the food industry sector,
- A real desire for international mobility.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.