Customer Service Specialist - Supply Chain (Saudi Nationals Only)
Job Location: Jeddah
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Customer Service Specialist (CSS) contributes to the success of Ferrero all Brands and Customers by handling frontline and backline activities to merchandise orders to key customers in a fast-paced direct customer delivery environment. analyze situations accurately taking effective action under narrow time constraints. This role reports into the Customer Service Manager KSA.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGEMENT
• Shipments and relationship with Key accounts across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
• Manage Customer’s requirements & orders management in a timely manner.
• Master Data Maintenance and continous improvement of System data base.
• Delivery of the SLAs agreed with the Business partners.
• Close collaboration with Internal functions such as Demand Planning, Product Supply, Logistic Operations, Finance, Sales teams for seamless operations.
CUSTOMER OPERATIONS MONITORING
• Monitors the assigned customer operations processes and analyses the Key Performance Indicators, in order to identify issues and to improve processes effectiveness..
• Develop and measure Ferrero Customer Service metrics and provide critical insight for root-cause analysis and overall network strategy improvements
• Develop and support sales with Customer Scorecards and detailed customer analysis, proposing solutions for better service to our customers
• Identifies and implement the improvement actions of the operative activities, spreading the related procedures and information.
• Ensures the optimal collaboration, capability and process maturity to avoid being a tactical order processing group to a strategic customer logistics excellence team
• Cross-functional & business partner engagement to optimize our order-to-delivery cycle times, as well as the optimum balance between best in class service at a cost optimum level
• Collaborate with the warehouse and transportation team to identify opportunities, address issues and come up with actions that further improve the operation
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in customer services supply chain
- Logistic planning techniques
- Technical and system know how: SAP & CRM
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.