Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The aim of the role is to provide support to the business in order to achieve the yearly objectives (both volumes and product freshness) minimizing risk of out of stock and products returns. The role have to ensure an independent review of the sales forecast prepared by Sales.
Customer Plan (bottom-up)
- Provide feedbacks to Sales on the Customer Plan (bottom-up)
- Validate the promo plan proposed in the Customer Plan (activity grid)
Budget / SAF Top Line
- Define, together with Sales and Marketing, the volume plan to be proposed for the P&L creation based on the Bottom-up Company Plan
- Monitor and validate the rolling forecast, comparing also with historical data:
- share possible plan adjustment with Sales team
- Validate the final Forecast version and share it with Sales Director and Trade Marketing Director and Supply Chain
- Highlight any risks and in case escalate to Country Manager for final decision taking
- Monitors continuously the market situation in order to ensure products availability, products freshness and avoid products stock-out. Identifies promptly anomalous trends and suggests remediation actions together with Sales and Supply Chain teams
- Prepare weekly projections to be compared with current production plan and current sales trend
- Identify and solve the issues identified (if any) with the contribution of Sales or Supply Chain
- Organize the Consensus Meeting involving Sales, Supply Chain and Marketing (if needed)
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business, statistics, or logistics management
- 5-10 years of relevant experience
- Budget & project management
- Mastery of SAP and the office tools
- Good knowledge of products, customers & copack
- Analytical and very accurate
- Entrepreneurial skills, able to work in an organized and autonomous way
- Fluency in English. French and Dutch are an added value
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.