Category buyer - Maternity Cover
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are currently looking for a talented candidate for a position as Category buyer as part of Technical Procurement team.
- support category manager with the main activities (RFQ, tender and contract negotiation)
- database update, data collection and data analysis
- participate to internal stakeholder and suppliers’ day by day management
- initiate and implement cost improvement projects
Who we are looking for:
The ideal candidate has
- Successfully completed studies in Business Management, Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-2 years of experience in procurement
- Experienced in team working, problem solving and criticalities management
- Attention to details and strong proactivity
- A person willing to be part of an international company
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus (Italian, German, Spanish, etc.)
- Strategic thinking and global mindset
- Result-oriented and self-motivated action
- Knowledgeable about Microsoft Office (advanced Excel)
- SAP experience will be considered a plus
- Proficiency in English. Other languages will be considered as a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are the hearth of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you'll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world