Business Insight Analyst and Demand Planner HU
Job Location: Hungary, Budapest
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are looking for a role with variety and challenges this is it. As a Business Insight Analyst & Demand Planner your main focus will be to support all activities within your department. You will support the Business Intelligence Team Leader in developing accurate demand planning that is based on business insight and deep understanding of category/channel/market dynamics. You will be responsible also for reporting activities and participate in the development and maintenance of the related tools (mostly Excel based).
- Assist in developing demand plan to achieve company goals.
- Maintain demand planning systems and reports to improve forecast accuracy.
- Gather and analyse relevant information (e.g. category performance and trend, business drivers)
- Use statistical data and tools to perform applicable calculations.
- Perform sell-in/sell-out analysis by categories and brands, SKU’s, also on Retailer level
- Identify gaps and opportunities and prepare proposal how to improve category/brand performance
- Prepare relevant reports and presentations that help to present the conclusions of the analysis effectively and prepare argumentations based on the findings.
- Communicate with people in multiple departments.
- Follow company rules and regulations.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors’ degree in business
- Min. 3 years' experience in the demand planning, business intelligence (preferably in the FMCG sector)
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills are needed
- Fluent Hungarian language skills
- Good knowledge of English written and spoken
- Strong knowledge of PC software Excel, PowerPoint is a MUST
- Strong knowledge of Access, SAP, BW is an advantage
Who we are looking for:
- Excellent Excel and communication skills
- Dynamism, firmness
- Organized and determined persistent person
- Proactive and team player
- Used to interpreting data and driving value adding insights
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.