Building&Utilities Technological Driver Specialist
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for an Building&Utilities Technological Driver Specialist.
The position aim consist in supporting the development of Technical and Technological Innovation projects, with particular reference to Building and Utilities.
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT
- Manages innovation in the area of competence through a continuous dialogue with Soremartec / DTC.
- Develops technologies and provides guidelines to realize prototypes to better support the new product development process
- Ensures that the new product technical/technological development is in line with Group standards, in order to facilitate the industrialization / continuous improvement
PROJECT ACTIVITIES: FEASIBILITY STUDIES
- Runs feasibility studies on the brief.
- Supports the project structures and the PM in analyzing investments and verifies hypothesis for costs and timings related to the implementation of new technologies, for the area of his/her competence.
- Bears responsibility for the development of feasibility studies, starting from the technical brief.
- Revises and approves the technical design received.
- Oversees the assignation process of the implementation activities.
- Designs sustainable development plans for buildings
Who we are looking for:
- 4-5 years of experience, preferably in Project Engineering
- Degree preferably in Civil Engineering;
- Fluent English;
- Strong background in technical infrastructure field (Logistics, Building, Energy, Power, Utilities, Efficiency and Sustainability, Work Quotations, Planning);
- Results orientation and Problem Solving;
- Excellent communication skills.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.