Brand Manager Tablets
Job Location: Alba (CN)
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Maternity Leave Substitution as Brand Manager Tablets who will support the Senior Category Manager in the development of projects to strengthen the growth of the Ferrero Tablets Category, by acting as an interface with Group functions, Areas and Regions with focus on brand equity and brand/product continuous development.
The position is based in ALBA.
The candidate will work in a highly dynamic and international environment within Ferrero, with the following responsibilities.
- Support for continuous growth: area communication, digital activation, POSM development, Consumer and Trade units' improvement, geographic roll-out, in market performance, post launch researches, quality monitoring, profitability tracking
- Support for product legal matters, nutrition and sustainability
- Budget monitoring
- Documentation flow management
- Development of a new product range (e.g. recipes, flavors, pack graphics - including Consumer and Trade units)
- Support for consumer validation research path
- Support for feasibility analysis
Who we are looking for:
- Master Degree in Economics and Marketing (or similar paths)
- 1-3 years of experience in Marketing
- Expertise of FMCG and Brand Marketing environment and competence in market analysis and monitoring
- Multi markets and culture understanding
- Project management
- Strong communication skills
- Result oriented
- Dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations within strict deadlines
- Excellent PC command (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- Good knowledge of Nielsen/IRI DBs
- Fluent Italian (recommended) and English
- Any other language is considered a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.