Job Location: İstanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are looking for a GAM BI Responsible for our IT Team, who will mainly be responsible for analyzing, documenting, improving business processes and execution of the projects across the organization. You will be the main contact-person for all the business-related projects within your area, providing full cycle service management.
This is an Istanbul based role, directly reporting to the ITBP Turkey. If you think you have what it takes for this role in Ferrero, believe in your both technical and stakeholder management skills, then do not hesitate to click on the Apply button!
- Own BW, Power BI, Data Integration, Data Quality, Mobile and Web-based solutions’ project agenda and participate in management and execution of projects related to his/her domain
- Analyze, document, and improve business processes in his/her responsibility area to execute the strategy defined by the business and IT management
- Plan and maintain demand management phases such as development, design, test and analysis and trainings for customer groups
- Manage small and medium size projects and actively participating in all phases
- Identify opportunities proactively for enhancing current business processes and application systems by analyzing business processes to support key business priorities within the Ferrero strategy, aligning this to the GAM strategy
- Collaborate with group and local colleagues to have a common understanding for the corporate BI architecture and capabilities and how to leverage them for local business teams’ requirements
- Provide and manage end user support for all BW, BI, dashboarding data integration, mobile, web-based applications and solutions covering user interfacing, integrations (active, passive, SOA, ETL etc.) are as follows but not limited to:
- SAP BW / SAP BO
- Power BI (DAX) / MS SQL (Azure platform)
- Mobile and Web Technologies
- MS SharePoint
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Preferably +3 years of experience
- Experience in BI Tools such as SAP BW, SAP BO, Power BI, MS Reporting
- Problem solving and interpersonal relationship skills
- Proactivity and strategic thinking
- Solid written and verbal communication skills in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.