Administration Executive - APAC (Media Division) (12 Months Contract on 3rd Party Payroll)
Job Location: Singapore
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
• To provide support to Media team through efficient control of finance processes and the timely delivery of effective reporting and actions. To establish a collaborative relationship with cluster media managers, media agency and vendor finance leads.
• You will be a key member of FAP media team supporting NAS & SEA Cluster media manager with all finance related matters including maintenance of investment reports, budget submissions, uploading media approvals to central repository, raising PR/PO/GR, performing media agency and all other 3rd party vendor (eg. DV) invoice check, and processing media payments.
• Maintaining investment & approval reports
- Support Cluster media manager with monthly and session finance submissions and maintaining monthly media Investment reports
- Support cluster media manager with uploading of session media approvals to central repository
• Raise PR/PO/GR across brands for FAP - You will support Cluster media manager on all matters related to PR/PO and GR and be responsible for
- Completing PO/PR tracker, Master PO tracker/ Maintain repository of approved PO in PDF
- Raising PR/PO with accuracy
- Completing GR by 16th of the month. Check tracker. Make sure no missing GR for PO, GR full amount as per the PO monthly amount
- Maintaining monthly underspend tracker
- Completing Session Po closure / raise new Po’s to complete re-investment of Underspends as required
• Perform Media Agency Invoice check - You will support Cluster media manager on all matters related to media agency invoice check and will be required to work closely with media agency on a daily basis. Main responsibilities will include
- Checking and matching agency monthly invoices with actualized flowchart amounts and 3rd party supporting document such as actualized detailed plan, 3rd party vendor media invoices, 3rd party vendor ad tracking cost, match vendor performance report with actualized flowchart
- Sending Invoices to respective finance such as FAP, TW finance etc. to process payment
- Maintaining and updating Agency PO tracker with media agencies. Updating Agency PO tracker with PO number and amount once it is fully approved
- Supporting Cluster media managers to review and close the session PO if it is last invoices for the session
• Perform 3rd party vendor (eg. DV) invoices check - You will support Cluster media manager on all matters related to 3rd party vendor invoice check and will be required to work closely with media vendor on a daily basis. Main responsibilities will include
- Checking and matching DV invoices with DV monthly summary report and DV PO tracker
- Sending Invoices to FAP finance to process payment
- Updating DV PO tracker with invoice processing status
- Updating DV PO tracker with PO number and amount once it is fully approved
- Closing DV session PO if it is last invoices for the session
Who we are looking for:
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience is required
• Working knowledge of SAP system is preferred
• Advanced in Excel skills is a must
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with multiple stakeholders
• Meticulous with excellent attention to detail and accuracy, as well as the ability to meet critical deadlines in a timely and efficient manner
• Demonstrate ability to prioritize and organize work in order to accomplish multiple and changing priorities in a deadline driven environment.
• Good team player and able to work with minimal supervision
• High level of excel proficiency
• Any media agency experience will be a plus
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.