Wholesale Sales officer Trichy
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you are accountable for your results, focus activities on attaining set objectives, this role can interest you! As a Wholesale Sales officer your main focus will be to achieve best point of sale volumes and placements. In order to reach the defined sales targets, you will be in charge of managing and organizing territories and clients to ensure integration with all headquarter business initiatives and Functions.
- You will be plan and achieve targeted number of wholesalers by visiting existing wholesalers activating new wholesalers
- You will be managing conflicts or objections from wholesale channel
- You will be planning implementing sell-out activity from identified wholesalers
- You will be implementing visibility initiatives in wholesale channel to drive off-takes
- You will be responsible for your monthly annual targets
Who we are looking for:
- Graduate with 2 to 5 years experience in FMCG/Food/Beverage industry
- Good communication interpersonal skill
- Self-motivated driven by targets
- Ability to negotiate influence
- Strong IT skills
- Numerical/analytical skills
Job Referral Code :C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.