Wholesale Sales Officer- Ludhiana
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
If you are accountable for your results, focus activities on attaining set objectives, this role can interest you! As a Sales Officer your main focus will be to achieve best point of sale volumes and placements. In order to reach the defined sales targets, you will be in charge of managing and organizing territories and clients to ensure integration with all headquarter business initiatives and Functions.
- Plan & achieve monthly, quarterly & annual volume targets.
- Achieve distribution
- Ensure quality of products at distributor & trade
- Distributor & customer management
Who we are looking for:
• Graduate with 2 to 5 years’ experience in FMCG/Food/Beverage industry with good communication & interpersonal skills.
• At least 2 years of experience in field sales
• Previous experience in the FMCG segment will be a plus
• Fluency in English and Hindi
• Proven sales experience with a track record of fulfilling targets
• Knowledge of commercial and office software (e.g. Excel, PowerPoint)
Job Referral Code: C
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Open communication is one of our main values and thanks to outstanding skills in this area you will develop great relations with clients, stakeholders and colleagues. As you’ll be working in field sales, you should have good organizing skills and would like to work flexible hours and be highly mobile in a dynamic environment. A demonstrable result-focus, proactive attitude and driving excellence in execution will help you in building a strong position among clients and achieving expected sales outcomes.