Job Location: Shanghai
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
In this role, you will be responsible for logistics operations and product transportation management at Ferrero Shanghai warehouse.
- Work with warehouse team to ensure the warehouse operation follow the company’s Standard Operation Process;
- Perform quality control and 3PL training
- Manage order handling, create Delivery Notes in SAP according to Sales Order/Stock Transfer Order and inform 3PL of delivery goods
- Make prompt adjustments of stock status following Planning team’s instructions
- Check the stock between SAP and 3PL’s Warehouse Management System and ensure inventory accuracy;
- Perform goods quality checking;
- Prepare regular reports, including warehouse monthly self-assessment report and monthly KPI calculation.
- Work with carrier toensure the transportation follows company’s Standard Operation Process;
- Maintain transportation related operations in SAP;
- Collect and analyse feedback from customers to improve the service level;
- Prepare regular report, as transportation data analysis and monthly transportation KPI calculation.
Who we are looking for:
- Familiar with the current logistics process and the logistics marketing
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office package), experience with SAP will be considered a plus
- Detail and result oriented, fast learner and proactive
* Chinese Local Labor contract with local package will be provided for this position.
** Proficiency in English and Mandarin speaking.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.