Warehouse Director - Phoenix, AZ
Job Location: Phoenix
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You would be responsible for the management, continuous improvement, and quality compliance of a Ferrero distribution center, working with the 3PL to ensure the achievement of expected service levels and standard operating procedures. The person in this role is an active contributor to the development and implementation of strategies and process changes to improve supply chain efficiency and control costs, while ensuring the optimization of the logistics network.
- Manage all aspects of the relationship with 3PL partners to deliver Ferrero quality, safety, service, and cost goals; Warehouse Management
- Proactively manage the 3PL KPIs against industry benchmarks and actively drive logistics performance
- Work as point of contact between Ferrero Customer Logistics and Ferrero distribution centers
- Prepare and monitor warehouse budgets, considering fixed and variable elements
- Proactively forecast and manager warehouse capacity constraints within the 3PL during peak season and work with Supply Chain teams to avoid disruptions
- Support Customer Logistics, Sales, and Planning to meet urgent delivery requests and monitor expectations
- Provide transportation and warehousing solutions to improve service to customers while effectively managing costs
- Work Jointly with quality to ensure all program requirements/standards regarding quality and food safety are implements, practiced, and maintained
Who we are looking for:
- Ten years’ + of Supply Chain experience with at least five years’+ focusing on Warehouse Management
- Skilled in relationship management with vendors to drive continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, or related field preferred
- Proficiency with SAP and knowledge of WMS and TMS
- Experience managing and developing budgets
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.