Job Location: Parsippany, NJ
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the Warehouse Analyst you will be responsible for accompanying and monitoring all administrative routines, planning and management of organizational resources (material, assets, financial, technology, people) with the objective of keeping core processes organized and controlled, as well as managing continuous improvement projects, ensuring accurate mapping of flows, organizing and monitoring audits and ensuing clarity of information for all Warehouses of Ferrero USA.
- Create KPIs and reports to track and improve current warehouse service levels to internal and external customers
- Train and monitor inventory analyst results across all Unified Network Warehouses
- Responsible for monthly inventory reports for Supply Chain leadership meetings
- Responsible for monthly and annual inventory adjustment data collection
- Follow-up of daily demand forecast requested between Supply Chain areas
- Create action plan to minimize or eliminate the main reasons for adjustments, understanding the root cause of each one of them.
- Document and improve existing processes for all areas related to Warehouses
- Creation of manuals and work instructions for each Warehouse, such as workflows, operational jobs and procedures for making adjustments, inputting and approving information, etc.
- Actively participate in the operational projects of all Unified Network warehouses
- Provide resolution for all inventory-related problems that may arise, involving IT or adjusting processes if necessary
- Responsible for managing scrap processes and scrap orders at warehouses (Approval to Destruction)
- Identify and lead continuous improvement Inventory-related initiatives
- Control and reduce the amount of Gross and Net adjustments, in hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Understand the underlying reasons for adjustment activities, develop and assist with implementation of changes that improve root causes, such as implementing standardizing process, best practices, identifying and defining requirements for IT changes, etc.
- Control, report and ensure that the adjustments made in all DCs are within the policy and with the correct classification of reasons.
- Control and ensure correct and combined systemic and physical movement of adjustments performed both on 3PLs and Ferrero
- Audit all Warehouse processes, both internal and external, and ensure are compliant with the Ferrero DQG and GRC policies
- Coordinate the inventory movement data collection process for product recalls
Who we are looking for:
• Degree in Supply Chain, Finance or Administration preferred
• Relevant experience in Lean Six Sigma preferred
• Minimum 2 years’ of relevant experience
• Advanced knowledge in the Logistics Chain – e.g . Inbound, Outbound, Storage, Inventory
• Advanced knowledge of SAP and Excel
• Experience working with process mapping tools (e.g. Visio or other)
• Able to consolidate and interpretate the cost related each aspect of the operation, leasing, racks, pallets, people, energy etc..
• Fluency in Spanish would be a plus.
• Ability to have discipline with time and deliverables
• Ability to set and achieve goals
• Presentation skills and training
• Ability to lead and influence others
• Ability to problem solve and set priorities
• Ability to work effectively with others
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.