VP Total Rewards, North America
Job Location: Parsippany
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
About the Role:
Our North American Human Resources team is searching for an experienced Vice President of Total Rewards to join our evolving HR team. This role will help drive Ferrero’s success by designing and implementing a Total Rewards strategy for North America that aligns with Global guidelines.
The VP, Total Rewards will be based in our North American Headquarters in Parsippany, NJ, and has a dual reporting structure into the Head of Corporate Compensation & Benefits (Europe & Americas), and the Senior Vice President of Human Resources for North America.
- Implement Group guidelines to develop and improve the value of compensation and benefits rewards offered, and properly communicate campaign and initiatives.
- Perform job analysis and make recommendations to establish appropriate position evaluation via Hay point analysis.
- Partner with and project manage external consultants through the job evaluation process.
- Manage all aspects of the year-end process according to Group guidelines: reporting and presentations, stakeholder training and communication planning, ensure processes and timelines are followed, and act as the key point of contact for internal stakeholders.
- Monitor local market trends, analyze company performance, and evaluates external competitiveness of salary administration programs.
- Conducts and participates in compensation surveys at local level to gather information and trends.
- Manage all aspects linked to Expats management (payroll switch / tax filing / etc.…), and partner with central stakeholders to manage successful transition of Expats into North America.
- Conduct data audits and support data integrity processes to ensure data accuracy across HRIS and all compensation systems.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree required; advanced degree preferred
- 8+ years of relevant professional experience, and 2+ years of experience leading a Total Rewards team.
- Experience working in highly matrixed global environment.
- Strong leadership, people management and mentoring skills.
- International compensation and benefit design experience, including expatriate programs
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite required, with a high proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Prior SAP experience is preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.