VIE - Supply planner
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As a Supply Planner for Ferrero Benelux you’ll be responsible for the supply planning activities and product availability related to one or more plants.
You'll manage the whole product flow: from production to customer delivery.
In this role you will report to the Commercial Supply Chain Manager.
• Weekly determination of production requests in SAP APO for central planning to assure an optimal balance between product availability, stock coverage and freshness level.
• Follow-up on productions and dispatch of produced volumes to the local warehouses.
• Daily dispatch of orders via deliveries from local warehouses and direct deliveries from plants.
• Working closely together with the colleagues from the copacking department to ensure the product availability for the mixed displays.
• Stock management: identifying critical SKU’s and working closely together with customer service to find solutions.
• Participation in the weekly consensus meeting with trade and business intelligence to exchange information concerning product availability and changes in forecast.
• Participation in ad-hoc supply chain and company projects
Who we are looking for:
• Young graduate: Master Degree in Supply Chain, Business Management or other related field
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Languages: French & English, Dutch is a plus
• Knowledge of SAP APO or BW is a plus
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Stress resistant, good sense of urgency
• Ability to communicate in a clear and timely manner
• Team player, eager to learn & collaborate with multiple departments and multiple levels of the organization
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.