VIE - Media Assistant (July 2023)
Job Location: Brussels
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
Hundreds of young professionals are joining the extended Ferrero family every year, finding international opportunities and learning experiences to fulfill their professional dreams. Ferrero is a unique company that has fully transformed the confectionary world with its exclusive brands. At Ferrero, we work on big ideas that win over hearts everywhere in the world.
Here, everyone has the opportunity to make Ferrero brands even more extraordinary…and you can too. By Joining Ferrero as Medias Assistant, you will work on our powerful & loved brand.
MARKET ANALYSIS & REPORTING
- Prepare analysis of competitive environment to contribute to the development of the marketing plan.
- Monitor and analyse the evolution of the competition (new advertising/brands/channels)
- Understand and enhance the key elements and take outs of the monthly analysis.
- Prepare analysis on media spending - monitoring of Investment and campaign performances.
- Control and management of the procuration flow.
- Ensure the monitoring and the respect of the budget amounts and deadline of each campaign.
- Ensure an accurate tracking of the monthly closure of different financial documents of the procurement flow.
- Prepare tracking analysis monthly on the tracking of the spendings.
- Assist the marketing team and media agency on coordinating the Briefing Sessions / mid-reporting / Final reporting of a digital campaign.
- Contribute at the development of a digital campaign, on the set-up and the monitoring of the campaign KPIs.
- Ensure the monitoring and the weekly check of the performances of the campaign.
- Share the evaluation of the digital campaign with the marketing team and align on the next improvements area.
- Assist the media manager on the coordination of the interaction between the marketing team & the two media agencies on:
- Frequent updates linked to the activity grid changes/plan updates.
- Meetings with media agency & mktg on briefing/follow up/set-up & post campaigns learnings.
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s degree in marketing or communication
- First experience in marketing is a must
- Strong interest in Medias
- Autonomous, proactive & rigorous
- Team player
- Comfortable with numbers, analytical mindset
- Fluency in French & English.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.