USA Raw Material Procurement Manager
Job Location: Chicago
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
As the USA Raw Material Procurement Manager you will own certain raw material categories and manage the end-to-end process, including guaranteeing the purchase of goods, materials and services in accordance with defined guidelines and internal governance from Ferrero central procurement strategy. You'll be hands-on in this role, from running the purchase order, managing a large vendor portfolio and making an impact by refining and improving processes. Your management of these categories will be critical to ensuring that the company operational needs are met and the continuity of supply, taking into account price, quality and delivery.
This position is HYBRID requiring 3 days in office at our Chicago, IL offices.
- Ensure supply continuity of local raw material categories with pricing, quality and delivery
- Implement Central raw material strategy for the USA
- Manage budget for raw material categories
- Manage Central and local stakeholders in Matrix organization
- Manage RFI, RFQ, market analysis, risk management, price management
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years procurement experience, demonstrated career progression a plus
- Experience working in matrix organization
- Knowledge of the Global Raw Material market
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to lead and influence others
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Master of Microsoft Excel, PPT and SAP
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.