UGP - Production Manager
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role & Main Responsabilities:
Reporting directly to the Plant Manager, the successful applicant will be responsible for the following:
• Responsible to ensure the production capacity meets the requirements of the budget based on the budget forecast. Liaise with sales/marketing, overseas orders (ETDs), schedule machinery/personnel distribute and discuss in team meeting in order to utilise maximum efficiency of machines and personnel.
• Responsible to schedule personnel, materials and machinery for production and packaging lines to satisfy orders received.
• Work on continuous improvement projects.
• Work with maintenance team in order to meet production orders efficiently on time and on budget within Ferrero’s quality parameters. Analysis of variances, efficiency and costing determining and implementing the right corrective action. Control the quality standards within the departments and make sure the hygiene rules are respected.
• Responsible to manage, motivate, coach and train employees in order to ensure productivity, good morale and career development of employees.
• Determine production/packaging quantity requirements and arrival dates, initiate purchase requisitions, contact with suppliers for particular specific requirements.
Skills, Experience & Qualifications:
• Tertiary qualifications in related discipline
• Manufacturing Management experience
• Experience in production and packaging lines
• Lean Manufacturing
• Food Manufacturing Experience preferred
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.