Job Location: Alfreton
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Treasury Analyst is responsible for the day-to-day support within the Cash Management function and ensures that bank entries are posted, and reconcilitations are completed on a regular basis. The role reports directly into the Treasury Manager, and together, they provide an efficient cash reporting and documentation management.
- To prepare daily bank statements. Be responsible for posting transactions from some of the company's key bank accounts to the general ledger.
- To work with our Contact Centre to eliminate the risk of charged back transactions, by ensuring that all card queries are resolved and proof of purchase obtained and reported to our banking partners.
- To be responsible for the reconciliation of all company credit cards. Ensuring that they are filed by the employee on a timely basis.
- To be responsible for the VAT timing account held by Thorntons.
- Complete period end reconciliations for company bank accounts and provide monthly reporting information.
- To complete manual payment requests where necessary for review and to support the Treasury Manager in their role.
- To confirm bank account changes made by Accenture are correct to the information we hold.
- Supports the Treasury team in managing all the bank accounts and in hedging Currency exposure with Ferrero Group.
- Produces cash flow reporting Actual and Forecast, alongside the Treasury Manager.
- Supports the Treasury team on VAT and Journal postings.
Who we are looking for:
- Experience in accounting and in treasury cash management.
- Good understanding of debits and credits.
- Degree educated.
- Proficient in Excel.
- Knowledge of SAP or similar systems (desirable).
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
- If successful and we extend an offer of employment, this will be entirely conditional on you providing current documents to show your eligibility to work in the UK.
- In response to the COVID-19 outbreak we are moving our initial recruitment stages online so please still do apply as we are still looking for talented people to join our team.