Technical Procurement Specialist
Job Location: Manisa
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
You will be a vital part of our Procurement Team, under the scope of handling the technical purchases of Manisa plant. In this role, you will be responsible for the procurement processes of many different items belonging to various projects. In this way, you will play the role of the bridge between our Ferrero colleagues and the external 3rd parties. Quality is not only a value for Ferrero products, but also for the way of working. If you have the passion to show your muti-tasking and detail-orientation skills, then please apply via clicking on the button below.
Reporting to the Technical Procurement Manager directly your role will be Manisa based.
• Leading the technical procurement processes by providing the best conditions in terms of quality, price, delivery terms, technology and sustainability in accordance with centrally defined guidelines.
• Leading OPEX and CAPEX processes and achievement parameters in terms of defined requirements.
• Coordinating all projects with related departments and managing the deadlines for the fulfillment of all tasks which required to finalize projects on time.
• Scouting for potential suppliers, new products, technologies, systems and services.
• Managing tender and purchase order activities
• Performing risk management activities
• Managing contract process with related departments
• Managing dashboard and reporting studies periodically
• Contributing to continous improvement projects
Who We are Looking For:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Having prior experience in Procurement
• Project management skills and team working ability
• Advanced user skills in SAP (SAP ARIBA knowledge is a plus)
• A passion for problem solving and identifying creative solutions to challenges with a process-oriented work approach
• Great communication skills and strong interpersonal skills
• Fluency in English
• Having driving licence.