Technical Procurement Manager Area International
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the role:
We are looking for the Technical Procurement Manager for the Area International. Your role is to ensure the application and optimization of the technical sourcing strategies for each Category in order to optimize the Group sourcing system and maximize industrial results for the area managed and to promote Local scouting activity.
ZONE COORDINATION AND PROCESS OPTIMIZATION
• Ensures, according to Group policy and procedures, the application and optimization of the technical sourcing strategies for each Category, managing eventual Local constraints and specific issues, in order to optimize the Group sourcing system and reduce industrial costs, maximizing quality and service level
• Ensures the optimization and homogenization of all sourcing processes for the different Plants, for what concern systems and sourcing tools, relations with suppliers, Local application of Global Master Agreements, issue of Local agreements
• Monitors the commercial support, the service level and the technical KPI’s for each supplier, in order to ensure the reliability of supplies, in terms of quality, timing, service and costs
• Cooperates in updating the vendor list and surveys related
SUPPLIER SELECTION / NEGOTIATION
• Cooperates directly or through the team in the supplier selection for each sourcing activity related to the area managed
• Ensures the analysis, evaluation and negotiation of the offers received, proposes qualified and trustable alternatives for the specific sourcing, in order to gain the maximum possible benefit in terms of industrial costs, quality and timings
• Ensures compliancy with each Category sourcing strategy defined
• Promotes Local scouting activity, aimed at getting more competitive the portfolio of Local suppliers and identifying potential opportunities at a Group level (to be then developed with Central Category leaders)
• Ensures the customer satisfaction in relation to the industrial production and the other Group companies being present in the area managed
Who we are looking for:
- Master’s Degree in Economic, Engineering or other related fields;
- Overall 10 to 15 years of relevant experience in Procurement, previous roles in Technical procurement are considered as an asset;
- Experience in a Country or a Region as Procurement manager will be considered as a plus;
- Availability to international mobility;
- Strong oral and written communication skills;
- Advanced proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Any other foreign language will be considered an asset;
- Strong interpersonal skills and strong negotiation skills;
- Good people management experience;
- Enthusiasm and commitment to excellence with a result-oriented approach.
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.