Technical Patent Office Specialist
Sede di lavoro: Alba
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Informazioni sul ruolo:
We are looking for a Technical Patent Office Specialist. The responsibilities and the qualifications are mentioned below.
- Manage the Ferrero patent portfolio’s archives
- Manage the Ferrero Patent Data Bases
- Carry out scouting activities through our research platforms
- Support the Patent Office in any activity in which he/she will be involved (preliminary or feasibility research, analysis of research results, surveillance activities and reporting, support in the preliminary activities for filing a patent application and in the management of the patent process, etc.)
Chi stiamo cercando:
- The ideal candidate has at least 2/3 years of work experience
- Possess in-depth knowledge in the area of patent protection
- Be able to perform patent searches (knowledge of tools such as Orbit)
- Master's degree in Engineering (preferably)
- High problem solving capabilities
- Attitude to interpersonal skills (in any working mode): dynamic, flexible, proactive approach and ability to work effectively in high - pressure situations
- English is mandatory (fluent);
- German is considered a plus;
- French as an alternative to German.
Come avere successo nel ruolo proposto:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.