Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking to hire an experienced Tax Manager to join our team. This role will have full autonomy to drive the Tax Strategy and would suit someone that that has existing experience, perhaps in manufacturing or the food industry, but is looking for more responsibility, within a matrix organisation.
This role is based in Greenford, North London. It is an office-based role requiring you to be at site four days a week and with the ability to work day remotely. Currently all staff are working remotely until the government guidelines are relaxed. The office has a subsidised canteen, a free car park and on site gym. Plus there is an abundance of complementary fresh fruit and Ferrero chocolate.
- Tax compliance and HRMC relationship
- Corporate income tax returns
- Internal tax budgeting and reporting
- Transfer Pricing, International Movement of Capital
- Being able to identify tax risks for the business
- Where possible identify local tax planning opportunities that appropriate where appropriate tax reliefs are obtained.
- Develop/Maintains relationship with external tax advisors
- Indirect taxation (focus on VAT related matters - understanding and knowledge on VAT regulation)
Skills and Experience
- Qualified/partially qualified ACA/ACCA UK Accounting or UK tax (CTA)
- Experience with SAP or similar ERP systems and Hyperion Financial Management (not mandatory)
- Advanced skills in MS office suite of applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Being able to work in a matrix organisation
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.