Job Location: Franklin Park, IL
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
The Talent Specialist Franklin Park will be responsible for overseeing Talent & Training initiatives in Franklin Park. They will also be responsible for assisting the Talent Manager on other talent related initiatives across the U.S.
- Develop training curriculum for Franklin Park based on needs of employees and following the Ferrero University learning structure
- Maintain and develop relationships with vendors in order to deliver the necessary trainings
- Plan, track and monitor the progress of employees completing required trainings
- Assist Talent Manager to plan and facilitate large scale trainings
- Be a subject matter expert on the SuccessFactors Learning Management System and Alchemy System.
- Attend necessary Ferrero trainings to become an accredited Ferrero Trainer to then be able to accredit other Ferrero trainers and deliver trainings his/herself.
- Deliver HR onboarding to all new employees in Franklin Park.
- Assist Talent Manager in the facilitation and coordination of early career development programs (i.e., internships)
- Work with the Department Heads for each of the relevant department training frameworks in order to deploy to their population.
Talent Processes & Initiatives
- Facilitate the Performance Management process for salaried employees.
- Be a subject matter expert on the Performance Management system
- Assist in facilitating any Career Development activities (i.e., Mentoring, Coaching, internships).
- Be responsible for the Talent budget in Franklin Park.
- Ensure proper vendor contract documentation, and guarantee payment for any training related activities at their specific location.
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelors degree in a relevant discipline preferred
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in a related area
- Well developed Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Knowledge of SAP SuccessFactors preferred
- Ability to work effectively with others and partner with various members of the Ferrero NA team
- Ability to work effectively as part of a virtual team
- Ability to work effectively in a complex and fast-paced environment;
- Result orientated and high-quality standards; Strong analytical skills and a detail-oriented mindset;
- Ability to develop budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a creative mindset;
- Ability to manage multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
- Ability to analyze process and procedure and update as needed
- Ability to problem solve and set priorities
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to conceptualize and convey abstract ideas and turn them into pragmatic actions
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.
Ferrero N.A. provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.