Supply Chain Compliance Coordinator
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in more than 50 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? 38,767 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
We are currently looking for a Supply Chain Compliance Coordinator for our organization, reporting into the Commercial Supply Chain Manager.
As Compliance Coordinator you will assist with the day to day management of stock, whilst ensuring the effective quality management systems policies are implemented in all network locations within the UK&IR region, ensuring compliance and delivery of these systems to consistently meet Ferrero quality standards.
You will have an excellent eye for detail, as well as building strong working relationships both internally across various functions and externally with suppliers.
- First point of contact for all 3PLs for any quality compliance assistance and liaison with the region and the Ferrero Group quality function
- Day to day responsible for the delivery of a first-class quality compliance monitoring process.
- Support the 3PL, providing training, process reviews and guidance on quality improvements.
- Assist Manage and mitigate the 3PL’s approach to quality, ensuring effective monitoring and reporting systems are in place to capture, monitor and mitigate against risk
- Supporting with Audits and assisting with the compliance of our 3PLs to consistently meet Ferrero quality standards within 3PL Warehouses, transport, Co-packing operations and network sites.
- Assist with product recall and quality assurance, ensuring 100% traceability
- Support with quality accreditation requirements for example BRC, ISO9001 and Quality processes for all the operating sites.
- Embedding, stabilizing, and updating the company's quality procedures, standards and specifications within the distribution network.
- Liaise with the GRC functions to ensure compliance with Group’s procedures
- Manage Insurance claims, from collecting facts and paperwork to report the incident, to submit and follow through the claim by attending the surveyors visits and complete any action required.
- Ensure 3PLs SOPs are in place for each key task and that are in line with Ferrero quality requirements.
- Other tasks might include Coordinate international Inbound flows and support sustainability agenda
Who we are looking for:
- Knowledge of SAP preferable
- Analytical, numerate and literate approach, with good attention to detail
- The ability to proactively plan ahead and deal with unexpected changes
- Good communications internally and externally
- FMCG & Retail Experience
- Teamworking skills with the ability to motivate individuals
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.