Supermarket Group Key Account Manager
Job Location: Istanbul
Ferrero is a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®. As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
Ferrero is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture in which all employees feel welcomed and appreciated and have the same opportunities. We believe all of our people are equally talented in their own way. In nurturing the curiosity and natural abilities of our employees, we provide them, generation after generation, the means to succeed personally and professionally, enabling them to craft their journey at Ferrero. The diversity of our talents is what makes our work environment multicultural, innovative and highly rewarding.
About the Role:
If you’re looking for a role with variety, this is it. As a Group Key Account Manager, your main responsibility will be guiding Ferrero’s sales strategy across a number of clients and related teams. You’ll work alongside the head of accounts to build brilliant relationships with a breadth of clients, define sales strategies, targets, programs, commercial initiatives and promotional policies. Directly reporting to the Country Sales Manager, you will be working with a dynamic team members within a fast-paced and changing enivronment each and every day, you will promote collaboration across multiple teams, such as trade marketing, marketing and finance to ensure that your goals are achieved with the customers’.
- Identify growth drivers for clients and develop a client plan that combines the Region commercial policy with specific client drives of growth
- Directly interact with clients and negotiate, prepare and present the contracts and align on the implementation of the Region promotional plan
- Communicate all the information regarding the customer channel strategy and activities, providing insights for the local development activities and support in problem solving
- Manage clients’ credits
- Conduct analysis on the client performance and design and implement solutions when needed (new initiatives, additional events, pricing, profit-mix, etc.)
ACTIVITY PLANNING AND MANAGING
- Manage the proper application of promotions and commercial conditions defined during the negotiations
- Observe one’s own and competitors’ product pricing, maintain the key trade relationship for a better knowledge of the marketplace
- Provide sales forecasts for the clients
- Ensure alignment between correct budget management and business objectives
- Propose a forecast
Who we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Preferably having prior experience in Sales especially in account management, category management and channel marketing
- Leadership skills with team management experience
- Solid negotiation, influencing and analytical skills
- Skilled in understanding, planning, selling&negotiating and managing
- Fluency in English
How to be successful in the role and at Ferrero:
Consumers, quality and care are at the heart of everything we do. So, to be successful at Ferrero, you’ll need to be just as consumer and product centric as we are - dedicated to crafting brilliant results for consumers around the world.