Store Manager (Madison)
Fannie May started out 100 years ago with one simple store in the heart of Chicago, and we continue today, using only the freshest, purest ingredients available in our time-honored recipes and our newest creations. Over the years, our chocolates and confections have earned a devoted following. In 2017, Fannie May merged with the Ferrero Group, a family-owned company with a truly progressive and global outlook and iconic brands such as Nutella®, Tic Tac®, Ferrero Rocher®, Raffaello®, Kinder Bueno® and Kinder Surprise®.
As the love for our brands continues to grow, so too does our global reach. Represented in 55 countries, with products sold in more than 170, the Ferrero Group is loved by generations around the world. The secret to our global success? Nearly 35,000 dedicated employees who celebrate care and quality to craft a business, careers and brands we are proud of. Join us, and you could be one of them.
We are looking for leaders with a proven track record of delivering sales targets, enhancing the in-store experience, and developing a best in class retail team
Required Skills and Qualifications
- Two years progressive responsibility in the retail industry with leadership experience
- Establish strong relationships internally and externally while delivering smiles
- Inspire others by developing team members and establishing specific performance objectives
- Ability to recruit, identify and train qualified team members
- Excellence in execution: maintain a pristine, well merchandised retail environment with efficient operational standards
- Diverse and creative work environment
- Committed to developing talent and nurturing career goals
- Provide training in leadership development
- Competitive pay and benefits package, including a generous employee discount